Sunday, October 12, 2014

The First Week of INKTOBER complete!!!

There's a lot of good reasons to enjoy the month of October, at least I hope most of the population would think so. October is a month full of those reasons: pumpkin everything, Fall, pumpkin carving, pumpkin patches (those last two could be included in pumpkin everything I guess), Halloween, trick or treating, Universal Classic Monster Movies (really those films are good anytime of the year) and my new personal favorite Inktober. Jake Parker, a talented human being whose art I'm sure amazes too many to mention, started the whole thing. Thanks to him I can't wait for October, along with all those other reasons. So enjoy the pictures and if you feel inspired participate! Visit Mr. Parker's site and get educated:
http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober


MY FIRST WEEK OF IMAGES:







No comments:

Post a Comment