Saturday, September 27, 2014

New Sketch Dailies favorites

Time went by and lots happened and one day while I was moving I was looking for some motivation to start drawing again, a lot of drawing. Inktober is around the corner and I'm always looking to develop new pieces as well, but I soon remembered Sketch Dailies! For the past two weeks I've looked forward to each post from Sketch Dailies to start my daily drawing. One major joy of participating everyday is the challenge, which I wrote about previously. Daily I feel challenged and encouraged to create, even if my first attempt isn't a success I'll have another go at it. Everyday I end up drawing more than one image based on the posts and each challenge helps me to develop more and encourages me to work harder and continue to grow as an artist. 




No comments:

Post a Comment